Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Hotel fire

18 Sep 10


There has been quite a bit of excitement at the local pub.  On September 18th  the switchboard caught fire but due to quick action by the residents in dousing the fire with the dry chem extinguisher from the kitchen, damage was limited to the switchboard and wiring. The local CFA pulled the main fuses and made sure the building was safe.  The building will have to be completely rewired.